- You have an apprenticeship in Software Development or hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- You have good Java programming skills. Additional C#/.NET experience is appreciated.
- You are familiar with using IDEs, Debuggers, Version Control.
- You know design patterns, test-driven development, clean code.
- You are enthusiastic on learning new technologies.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are interculturally competent; our division collaborates across 3 continents.
- Even if we do not look for an explicit full stack developer, experience with UI technologies like Angular or Ant Design is advantageous.
- The Product development division develops the demanding assets of Deloitte App Mod.
- You will work in this team, create completely new assets, and extend our existing ones.
- You will collaborate with our teams on other continents.
- You will perform and get constructive tool-based code reviews.
- You will work in agile Kanban or Scrum teams. Your daily work is ticket-based.
- You will distribute your knowledge to the whole team to make it better.
- We offer diversified challenges and a startup spirit backed by a leading technology company.
- We offer working in small teams with flat hierarchies and a strong culture of collaboration and mutual support.
- We offer the chance to work for one of the best growing offerings of Deloitte Consulting.
- We have an extraordinary team spirit with team events and a lot of fun.
- We offer flexible work times and the option to work significant time from home.
- We offer the option to visit of our offices in Austin, TX, USA and Bengaluru, India.
- Our mentoring program gets you quickly on board and productive.
- You choose your high end notebook: PC or Mac.
If you are interested in shaping your future with Deloitte innoWake and want to be part of something bigger, we look forward to receiving your application!
Deloitte innoWake GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Straße 1 | 89250 Senden
Telefon: +49 7307 92 190 0 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.appmod.de