- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have leadership quality and experience.
- You have coaching competence to guide and mentor developers.
- You are an assertive maker, actively taking ownership.
- You have a positive and motivating attitude.
- You are interculturally competent; our division collaborates across 3 continents.
- You have several years of engineering experience with a broad range of technologies.
- You have strong proven experience in at least one object-oriented programming language, like Java, C#, Kotlin.
- You have deep knowledge in OOA/OOD, Cloud, Databases, DevOps, Software Development Methodologies, and Code Analysis.
- Even if we do not look for an explicit full stack developer, experience with UI technologies is advantageous.
- You will take a lead role in the development team, create completely new assets, and extend our existing ones.
- You will work with modern technologies like: Java or Kotlin in the backend, Angular or Blazor in the frontend, Docker or AWS/Azure as infrastructure, relational or graph-oriented/NoSQL databases.
- You will work in-house on one of our market-leading high-tech products.
- You will relieve our architects, e. g. by supporting them or challenging their concepts.
- You will lead a development team, guide them in tight interaction and make sure that they keep the focus.
- You will collaborate with our teams on other continents.
- You will set a good example in both, coding and collaboration.
- You will perform strict and constructive tool-based code reviews.
- You will work in agile Kanban or Scrum teams.
- You will distribute your knowledge to the whole team to make it better.
- We offer diversified challenges and a startup spirit backed by a leading technology company.
- We offer working in small teams with flat hierarchies and a strong culture of collaboration and mutual support.
- We offer the chance to work for one of the best growing offerings of Deloitte Consulting.
- We have an extraordinary team spirit with team events and a lot of fun.
- We offer flexible work times and the option to work significant time from home.
- We offer the option to visit of our offices in Austin (TX, USA) and Bengaluru (India).
- Our mentoring program gets you quickly on board and productive.
- You choose your high end notebook: PC or Mac.
If you are interested in shaping your future with Deloitte innoWake and want to be part of something bigger, we look forward to receiving your application!
Deloitte innoWake GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Straße 1 | 89250 Senden
Telefon: +49 7307 92 190 0 | Email: email@example.com | www.appmod.de