- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- You have several years of engineering experience with a broad range of build and deployment technologies like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS.
- You have knowledge in at least 4 of these areas: Build Engineering, Deployment, CI/CD, Cloud, Databases, Security, Containers, Enterprise Architectures, Testing, IaC.
- You have experience in programming and scripting. Java knowledge is expected. Additional C#/.NET knowledge is appreciated.
- You have experience on different server operating systems like Windows and Linux.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are a maker, actively taking ownership and solving issues around our build and deployment pipeline.
- You are interculturally competent; our division collaborates across 3 continents.
- The Product development division develops the demanding assets of Deloitte App Mod.
- You will take a key role in the delivery pipeline. Together with our build team you are the glue between development and deployment.
- You will define and test specific setups of our products for deployment, like Docker and Kubernetes, cloud deployment, IaC.
- You will make recommendations for secure deployments , e. g. in the cloud.
- You will conduct static and dynamic security scans in close cooperation with Deloitte's security team.
- You will support our project teams during deployment and operation.
- In cooperation with the build team you will improve our build infrastructure and our automated testing.
- You will work with agile Kanban or Scrum teams. Your daily work is ticket-based.
- We offer diversified challenges and a startup spirit backed by a leading technology company.
- We offer working in small teams with flat hierarchies and a strong culture of collaboration and mutual support.
- We offer the chance to work for one of the best growing offerings of Deloitte Consulting.
- We have an extraordinary team spirit with team events and a lot of fun.
- We offer flexible work times and the option to work significant time from home.
- We offer the option to visit of our offices in Austin, TX, USA and Bengaluru, India.
- Our mentoring program gets you quickly on board and productive.
- You choose your high end notebook: PC or Mac.
If you are interested in shaping your future with Deloitte innoWake and want to be part of something bigger, we look forward to receiving your application!
Deloitte innoWake GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Straße 1 | 89250 Senden
Telefon: +49 7307 92 190 0 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.appmod.de