- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- You have strong proven experience in programming.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have leadership quality and experience.
- You have coaching competence to guide and mentor developers.
- You are an assertive maker, actively taking ownership.
- You have a positive and motivating attitude.
- You are interculturally competent; our division collaborates across 3 continents.
- You have several years of engineering experience with a broad range of UI technologies and Web Standards.
- You have deep knowledge in at least 4 of the following topics: Web Standards, UI Testing, UX Design, REST/GraphQL, PWA, Java, Angular, TypeScript, component libraries e. g. Ant Design/NG Zorro, LESS/SASS/CSS/BEM, and Accessibility.
- Even if we are explicitly looking for an UI developer, experience in developing the backend is advantageous.
- The Product development division develops the demanding assets of Deloitte Application Modernization and Migration.
- The first impression counts.—The frontend is the business card of our products!
- You will work in-house on one of our market-leading high-tech products.
- You will take a lead role in the development team and create completely new UIs for our products, as well as extend our existing ones.
- You will closely work together with our UX designer and transform Wireframes, Mockups, Clickdummys und Prototypes into consistent user interfaces.
- You will relieve our architects, e. g. by supporting them or challenging their concepts.
- You will closely work together with the backend developers.
- You will lead an offsite development team, guide them in tight interaction and make sure that they keep the focus.
- You will set a good example in both, coding and collaboration.
- You will perform strict and constructive tool-based code reviews.
- You will work in agile Kanban or Scrum teams.
- You will distribute your knowledge to the whole team to make it better.
- We offer diversified challenges and a startup spirit backed by a leading technology company.
- We offer working in small teams with flat hierarchies and a strong culture of collaboration and mutual support.
- We offer the chance to work for one of the best growing offerings of Deloitte Consulting.
- We have an extraordinary team spirit with team events and a lot of fun.
- We offer flexible work times and the option to work significant time from home.
- We offer the option to visit of our offices in Austin (TX, USA) and Bengaluru (India).
- Our mentoring program gets you quickly on board and productive.
- You choose your high end notebook: PC or Mac.
If you are interested in shaping your future with Deloitte innoWake and want to be part of something bigger, we look forward to receiving your application!
Deloitte innoWake GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Straße 1 | 89250 Senden
Telefon: +49 7307 92 190 0 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.appmod.de