- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- You have several years of experience in engineering and architecture with a broad range of technologies and enterprise architectures.
- You have cutting-edge know-how in at least 4 of the following topics: Cloud, Security, Data Management, AI & ML, DevOps, Enterprise Architectures, Code Analysis, and state of the art Web Applications.
- You have a good overview of promising software technology trends and their long-term impacts.
- You have leadership quality and experience.
- You have coaching competence to guide and mentor Senior Developers.
- You have a strong proven experience in Requirements Engineering, Architecture and Java Programming, and you are willing to do hands-on prototype work. Additional C#/.NET experience is appreciated.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are an assertive maker, actively taking ownership.
- You are charismatic and interculturally competent; our division collaborates across 3 continents.
- You will take a lead role in the architecture team, create completely new assets, and extend our existing ones.
- You will identify architecture solutions and technologies to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- You will lead and mentor developers and next generation architects.
- You will create rapid prototypes to prove ideas and concepts.
- You will inspire the development teams and other architects.
- You will master the full SDLC and continuously improve our processes.
- You will closely collaborate with the Product Owners in the concept phase and our Senior and Lead Developers during implementation.
- You will include developer teams on other continents.
- You will work with agile Kanban or Scrum teams. Your daily work is ticket-based.
- You will distribute your knowledge to the whole team to make it better.
- We offer diversified challenges and a startup spirit backed by a leading technology company.
- We offer working in small teams with flat hierarchies and a strong culture of collaboration and mutual support.
- We offer the chance to influence the technological strategy of one of the best growing offerings of Deloitte Consulting.
- We have an extraordinary team spirit with team events and a lot of fun.
- We offer flexible work times and the option to work a significant time from home.
- We offer the option to visit of our offices in Austin, TX, USA / Bengaluru, India.
- Our mentoring program gets you quickly on board and productive.
- You choose your high end notebook: PC or Mac.
If you are interested in shaping your future with Deloitte innoWake and want to be part of something bigger, we look forward to receiving your application!
Deloitte innoWake GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Straße 1 | 89250 Senden
Telefon: +49 7307 92 190 0 | Email: email@example.com | www.appmod.de