- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- You are an technology ambassador, advocate, mentor, and an overall curious and creative person.
- You have several years of experience in engineering and architecture with a broad range of technologies and enterprise architectures.
- You are mastering challenging problems and are able to communicate your solutions in a clear and understandable fashion.
- You have cutting-edge know-how in at least 4 of the following topics: Cloud, Security, Big Data & Analytics, AI & ML, DevOps, Enterprise Architectures, and Code Analysis.
- You have an excellent overview of current industry trends and their impact.
- You have strong proven experience in Java and/or C# in both Architecture and Programming, willing to do hands-on prototype work.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are interculturally competent; our division collaborates across 3 continents.
- You are prepared for worldwide travel from time to time.
- You will maintain AppMod's technology strategy and will be a key sponsor of its adoption process.
- You will lead and drive outcomes across the Innovation Lab program and its stakeholder.
- You will inspire architecture and development teams.
- You will evaluate 3rd party service offerings at a regular basis and identify top architecture solutions that successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- You will provide consulting services and expertise across business, application, architecture, operations, and infrastructure teams.
- You will develop and maintain reference architectures, patterns, standards, policies, and principles.
- We are a small focused team of extremely experienced people, closely interacting with the key stakeholders of the Application Modernization Studio, and fed by only two family pizzas.
- We offer diversified challenges and a startup spirit backed by a leading technology company.
- We offer the chance to influence the technological strategy of one of the best growing offerings of Deloitte Consulting.
- We have an extraordinary team spirit with team events and a lot of fun.
- We offer flexible work times and the option to work a significant time from home.
- We offer the option to visit of our offices in Austin (TX, USA) and Bengaluru (India).
- Our mentoring program gets you quickly on board and productive.
- You choose your high end notebook: PC or Mac.
If you are interested in shaping your future with Deloitte innoWake and want to be part of something bigger, we look forward to receiving your application!
Deloitte innoWake GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Straße 1 | 89250 Senden
Telefon: +49 7307 92 190 0 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.appmod.de