- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- You have experience with a broad range of build and deployment technologies like Maven, Gradle, Nexus, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
- You have experience in scripting, automation, and programming. We also expect good Java knowledge. Additional C#/.NET and database knowledge is appreciated.
- You have experience on different server operating systems like Windows and Linux.
- You are willing to learn new technologies and methodologies.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are a maker, actively taking ownership and solving issues around our build and deployment pipeline and bringing it to the next level.
- You have excellent technical and creative problem-solving skills.
- You are interculturally competent; our division collaborates across 3 continents.
- The Product development division develops the demanding assets of Deloitte App Mod.
- You will take a key role in the delivery pipeline. Our build team is the glue between development and client delivery. It provides reliable stable builds and automated testing.
- You will focus on Continuous Build and Continuous Delivery with technologies like Maven, Jenkins, Subversion, Docker, AWS. You will also work with Git, Gradle, Kubernetes very soon.
- You will improve our build infrastructure and our automated testing, making it faster, more reliable and ready for the next decade.
- You will work in a small agile team. Your daily work is ticket-based.
- We offer diversified challenges and a startup spirit backed by a leading technology company.
- We offer working in small teams with flat hierarchies and a strong culture of collaboration and mutual support.
- We offer the chance to work for one of the best growing offerings of Deloitte Consulting.
- We have an extraordinary team spirit with team events and a lot of fun.
- We offer flexible work times and the option to work significant time from home.
- We offer the option to visit of our offices in Austin, TX, USA and Bengaluru, India.
- Our mentoring program gets you quickly on board and productive.
- You choose your high end notebook: PC or Mac.