- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- You have several years of experience in software security analysis and vulnerability scanning with a broad range of code analytics tools like SonarQube, Fortify, Veracode.
- You have experience in creating automated Security Reports of our software for our clients.
- You have experience in secure deployment of software and encryption between components (e.g. using stunnel or SSL/TLS with custom certificates).
- You have knowledge in these areas: Vulnerability Scanning, Secure Deployment, CI/CD, Cloud, Security Reports.
- You have experience in programming and scripting. Java knowledge is expected. Additional C#/.NET knowledge is appreciated.
- You have experience on different server operating systems like Windows and Linux.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are a maker, actively taking ownership and solving issues around our build and deployment pipeline.
- You are interculturally competent; our division collaborates across 3 continents.
- The Product development division develops the demanding assets of Deloitte Application Modernization and Migration.
- You will take a key role in the delivery pipeline, ensuring that our clients safely can use our software.
- You will setup security analysis, vulnerability scanning, static and dynamic scans for our products.
- You will implement automated generation of Security Reports that become part of our delivered bundle.
- You will make recommendations for secure deployments , e. g. in cloud environments or on premise.
- You will conduct static and dynamic security scans in close cooperation with Deloitte's global security team.
- You will advise our project teams to secure deployment and operation.
- You will work with agile Kanban or Scrum teams.
- We offer diversified challenges and a startup spirit backed by a leading technology company.
- We offer working in small teams with flat hierarchies and a strong culture of collaboration and mutual support.
- We offer the chance to work for one of the best growing offerings of Deloitte Consulting.
- We have an extraordinary team spirit with team events and a lot of fun.
- We offer flexible work times and the option to work significant time from home.
- We offer the option to visit of our offices in Austin (TX, USA) and Bengaluru (India).
- Our mentoring program gets you quickly on board and productive.
- You choose your high end notebook: PC or Mac.