- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have team lead experience.
- You have coaching competence to guide and mentor developers.
- You are a maker, actively taking ownership and solving issues.
- You have a positive and motivating attitude.
- You are interculturally competent; our division collaborates across 3 continents.
- You have several years of engineering experience with a broad range of technologies plus experience in software security analysis and vulnerability scanning with a broad range of code analytics tools like SonarQube, Fortify, Veracode.
- You have strong proven experience in at least one object-oriented programming language, like Java, C#, Kotlin.
- You have experience in creating automated Security Reports.
- You have experience in secure deployment of software and encryption between components (e.g. using stunnel or SSL/TLS with custom certificates).
The Product development division develops the demanding assets of Deloitte Application Modernization and Migration.
- You are in a hybrid role: as a senior developer and as a security engineer.
- You will take a key role in the delivery pipeline, ensuring that our clients safely can use our software.
- You will setup security analysis, vulnerability scanning, static and dynamic scans for our products.
- You will implement automated generation of Security Reports that become part of our delivered bundle.
- You will make recommendations for secure deployments , e. g. in cloud environments or on premise.
- You will conduct static and dynamic security scans in close cooperation with Deloitte's global security team.
- You will advise our project teams to secure deployment and operation.
- You will work with modern technologies like: Java or Kotlin in the backend, Angular or Blazor in the frontend, Docker or AWS/Azure as infrastructure, relational or graph-oriented/NoSQL databases.
- You will work in-house on our market-leading high-tech products.
- You will collaborate with our teams on other continents.
- You will set a good example in both, coding and collaboration.
- You will perform strict and constructive tool-based code reviews.
- You will work in agile Kanban or Scrum teams.
- You will distribute your knowledge to the whole team to make it better.
- We offer diversified challenges and a startup spirit backed by a leading technology company.
- We offer working in small teams with flat hierarchies and a strong culture of collaboration and mutual support.
- We offer the chance to work for one of the best growing offerings of Deloitte Consulting.
- We have an extraordinary team spirit with team events and a lot of fun.
- We offer flexible work times and the option to work significant time from home.
- We offer the option to visit of our offices in Austin (Texas, USA) and Bengaluru (Karnataka, India).
- Our mentoring program gets you quickly on board and productive.
- You choose your high end notebook: PC or Mac.