- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- You are an technology ambassador, advocate, mentor, and an overall curious and creative person.
- You have several years of experience in engineering and architecture with a broad range of technologies and enterprise architectures.
- You are mastering challenging problems and are able to communicate your solutions in a clear and understandable fashion.
- You have cutting-edge know-how in at least 4 of the following topics: Cloud, Security, Big Data & Analytics, AI & ML, DevOps, Enterprise Architectures, and Code Analysis.
- You have a excellent overview of current industry trends and their impact.
- You have strong proven experience in Java and/or C# in both Architecture and Programming, willing to do hands-on prototype work.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are charismatic and interculturally competent; our division collaborates across 3 continents.
- You are prepared for worldwide travel from time to time.
You will be one of our entrepreneurs within the Innovation Lab — a small team dedicated to discover and deliver innovative technologies and approaches. Residing in the center of Leadership, Sales, Delivery, and Product teams, this team is actively shaping the technological future of our solution portfolio.
- You will maintain AppMod's technology strategy and are a key sponsor of its adoption process.
- You will lead and drive outcomes across the Innovation Lab program and its stakeholder.
- You will inspire architecture and development teams.
- You will evaluate 3rd party service offerings at a regular basis and identify top architecture solutions that successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- You will provide consulting services and expertise across business, application, architecture, operations, and infrastructure teams.
- You will develop and maintain reference architectures, patterns, standards, policies, and principles.
- We are a small focused team of extremely experienced people, closely interacting with the key stakeholders of the Application Modernization Studio, and fed by only two family pizzas. ;-)
- We offer diversified challenges and a startup spirit backed by a leading technology company.
- We offer the chance to influence the technological strategy of one of the best growing offerings of Deloitte Consulting.
- We have an extraordinary team spirit with team events and a lot of fun.
- We offer flexible work times and the option to work a significant time from home.
- We offer the option to visit of our offices in Austin (TX, USA) and Bengaluru (India).
- Our mentoring program gets you quickly on board and productive.
- You choose your high end notebook: PC or Mac.