- You are enthusiastic on learning new technologies.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are interculturally competent; our division collaborates across 3 continents.
- You learn fast and you are able to solve problems in a creative way.
- You have programming skills, ideally in an object-oriented language, like Java, C#, Kotlin.
At Deloitte we invest in young talent and believe in the mutual benefits of cooperating with students as early as possible. There are various teams you might support, all with their individual challenges around quality assurance, product design and development, research and innovation or close to the customer in our delivery team.
Working with us, you’ll be a full member of our team, and as such take part in all activities, planning and decision processes. You’ll benefit from our strong culture of support and access to a wide breath of experience from all team members. We have a healthy team spirit and a lively knowledge transfer between developers, departments and locations and we care for each other.
- We offer diversified challenges and a startup spirit backed by a leading technology company.
- We offer working in small teams with flat hierarchies and a strong culture of collaboration and mutual support.
- We offer the chance to work for one of the best growing offerings of Deloitte Consulting.
- We have an extraordinary team spirit with team events and a lot of fun.
- We offer flexible work times and the option to work significant time from home.
- You choose your high end notebook: PC or Mac.